Sunday, September 9, 2012

It's Just That Simple

Okay, one more spread about how to get my butt in gear. This is getting tiresome, even for me. I did a past/present/future spread about accomplishing my goals, more specifically losing weight, because that is the issue that has me the most unhappy.

Four of Swords, Two of Swords, Knight of Coins - The Joie De Vivre Tarot

The time for reflecting is over.  Self-reflection is all well and good, but not when it's being used as an excuse to avoid taking action.  It is time to make a choice, and while this choice may seem hard, you know exactly what you need to do.  If you make the choice and follow through, you will succeed.  Nothing can stop you, but the choice is yours.

Argh!  Yes, I know this, but where will I get the strength, the determination, the self-discipline I need to make the necessary changes?

The Hanged Man

If you are waiting for a magic pill that will make you feel like exercising and making healthy food choices, you will be waiting for a very long time. The choice is yours.  Until then, you might as well get comfy hanging in suspension.

Okay, Okay.  I'm getting the picture.  What next?







Treat yourself with compassion while you take care of yourself in a way that will manifest the changes you want to see.  Nourish your body and feed your soul.  You have the resources you need to do this.  Take a steady, balanced approach, and reach out to others for support.  LOVE YOURSELF!









 post signature

2 comments:

  1. A lovely reading, Siddaleah! I've had the Knight of Coins come up for me in a similar way - slow and steady is the only way to make it. Not always what we want to hear, but true, nevertheless...
    BB, Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only there were a magic pill,... I guess there must be great value in developing the self acceptance and determination necessary, and a magic pill would take away from that.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...