Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Hooky Playin' Hubby

Three of Pentacles Reversed - Revelations Tarot

Perhaps this card is referring to the fact that my husband stayed home from work today. He hurt his back last night, and he had a project he wanted to complete today, so staying home seemed like a good thing. As much as I like having him around I was a little disappointed because I wanted to have a productive day. Usually when he stays home we encourage each others' lazy tendencies.

The day started out looking like that would be the case. He played a video game, and I felt a tiny bit resentful that my family had messed up the kitchen and nobody was picking up after themselves. Things improved later, though, and as far as productivity is concerned, it was a good day. I made dinner, did some laundry and got some housework done. I made some green juice too, which is the first time I've done that in a couple of weeks. So, maybe this card is simply referring to a day off in the middle of the week for my husband.

 post signature

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that is excellent! You managed to break an old pattern in favour of a healthier one - not getting drawn into your hubby's day-off sloth :)

    Hope you're sleeping better. That's what I most see in this card: a well-deserved rest :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, just this morning I realized that I have slept through the night a few nights in a row. I still wake up and use the bathroom a couple of times, but I've been able to climb back in bed and go right back to sleep.

      Delete
    2. Excellent! Hope you can keep it up :) My sleep is awful, but that's largely due to my son, so not much I can do to change it :( Ah well, at least I get to nap...

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...