Saturday, June 15, 2013

Hopeful


The Star - Revelations Tarot
I drew The Star this morning, and it was the perfect card for the day.  When I see this card, the word, "hope," comes to mind.  In fact, the companion guide for the Revelations Tarot says,...

"When this card is drawn, it is implied that there is hope in your life.  Hope can come from within you to drive you further in life and down your chosen path, and it can also inspire others around you to achieve their goals or to carry on." 
That is exactly what is happening right now in my life.

The sun was shining.  This is the third day  in a row that I've done a little yoga in the morning, and it's the third day in a row that I worked in my garden. 

I noticed when I walked around the house there was a zip in my step.  Instead of lumbering around like the effort was just too much, (Many days it really has felt like it is just too much.) I walked with purpose and a faster pace.  I even danced around to the music I was listening to on the stereo.  My kids called me a goof, but I could tell they were happy to see me happy.

I feel hopeful for the first time in a long time.

 post signature

4 comments:

  1. Yay!! And omigosh that card is beautiful! Now I'm probably going to have to go and by Revelations Tarot. Enabler!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-D It is a gorgeous deck, and it has a very straight to the point, in your face voice. I like that.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card, and I'm so glad to hear that you've a bounce in your step and a song in your heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the birds and stars all around her - messages and prayers to the divine, and guiding lights :) And yes, you are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...