Monday, June 16, 2014

Transformation? Dare I hope?


I got the Amethyst card today, and all I can say is, "Yes!" and, "Thank you!"   It feels like truth.  I got goosebumps when I read it. 

I had an experience today with an angry person who is filled with bitterness.  I had tried to reach out to him and offer support and found myself on the receiving end of his anger instead.  Not too long ago I would have been deeply hurt and spent days wondering what I had done wrong and second guessing myself. 

Today I spent a few minutes feeling hurt and angry, and then I felt sad for him and sent him love (quietly and without his knowledge.  I'm not a glutton for punishment!) and then I removed him from my Facebook friends list and blocked him to protect myself from future negativity.  This is HUGE growth for me, and evidence that something transformational is indeed at work in me.


post signature

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad you can relate to this gorgeous card. "Goosebumps" this is always a good sign. I love it when that happens. Such cards a precious gifts from the Universe :)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, goosebumps is always my sign that I'm on to something. ;-)

      Delete
  2. I have this oracle app on my phone, too! I like the meaning of this card--it is one of my favorites in this oracle. I think it sounds very appropriate for you. I love what you wrote about not taking what was said too personally for too long. That's definitely a big sign of growth. Big hugs...MM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's nice to be finally getting to a place where I'm not quite so vulnerable to another person's negativity. Fortunately, I didn't experience this type of thing often before, but when I did it would literally wreck my world for days (and sometimes longer).

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...