Friday, February 12, 2016

I'm Magical


The Magician - Joie De Vivre Tarot

Whenever this card comes up for me the thought that pops into my head is, "You make the magic happen, Baby!" This is a shift from The Hanged Man/Six of Swords/Four of Swords--wait and see, hang in there, you are in transition cards I've been getting until now, and I can definitely feel a shift in my energy as well.

I'm feeling like me again, and that all by itself seems like magic, but if I look back at all I've been doing to take care of myself, I can see that I made that magic happen.  

 post signature

2 comments:

  1. This post makes me happy. And it shows there is always hope--we all go through low periods and there's always goodness available to us when it's time to come out of that low period. Much LOVE to you! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...