Wednesday, February 22, 2017

I Get Things Done

I believe I'm having trouble remembering how to do this,...blogging.  Funny.  Here I am after almost one year of absence.  I've been thinking for a few weeks about getting back to blogging, and I recently decided to add a card a day and journaling to my morning routine again.  How perfect is it that I drew the Ace of Wands?

Ace of Wands - Joie De Vivre Tarot
The sun on her wand, the warm glow around her and the flowers make me long for summer.  It's the time of year that I feel best.  I realize that it does me no good to spend my time longing for something I can't have right now.  Instead I can find ways to capture that warmth and vibrance that I feel during the summer for myself, and I'm reminded that I have several projects in the planning stages.  Perhaps now is the time to pick a project and begin.

Meanwhile, I'll turn up the heat in the house and enjoy my warm cocoon.  When I venture out I'll dress warmly and enjoy sweaters and boots.  There are things to do, and I am a woman who gets things done!

“What good is the warmth of summer, without the cold of winter to give it sweetness.”
― John Steinbeck, Travels with Charley: In Search of America

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Good to hear from you again. A storm rages over our country today so cocooning is definitely on my agenda to :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to hear from you too, Ellen! Hopefully the storm has passed. :-)

      Delete
  2. Yay! Very cool to have you back. 💜🌟

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! As you can see, I still struggle with consistency. lol

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...